EasyFit-IV DYN | 1 Phase | Standard Efficiency
EasyFit | Is this the Right Pump for You?Check the 5 key features on the right, do they match the pump model on this page?
(Quick Tip: Just check the TAGS below the Product Detail box at the top of the page. The TAGS will denote all the features of this pump).
- If your 5 options match the options of this pump, congrats, this is the right pump for you!
- If not, please click on our All Products page, and select the options you'd like on the left side in the Product Finder filter. The Product Finder will narrow down all our models to the one that's right for you.
EasyFit | Pump Features
Easy to Install
- The EasyFit pump series saves you time & money while making your life simpler!
- The pump allows a user to replace most major brands of pump without the need to re-plumb.
- Fittings & Risers to accommodate the following models (Hayward®, Pentair®, and STA-RITE®).
- This high-performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175°F.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- A full manufacturer two-year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
EasyFit | How to Choose your Pump
5 Key Pump FeaturesThere are 5 key features of a pump, some are pre-determined by your existing installation, while others you can choose as to your preference.
Here we just touch on each one quickly, and give "Rules of Thumb" but please read our FAQ & Reference page to get more details on each of these features and options.
Options | Pre-Determined By Your Setup
1. Select Brand you want to replaceIf you're replacing an old or damaged pump, and you'd like to use one of our easy "pop and swap" models, then you just need to match your current pump Brand to our EasyFit replacement series, which are:
EasyFit SUP Series: replace Pentair SuperFlo and Hayward Super Pump
EasyFit PNT Series: replace Pentair WhisperFlo and Intelliflo pool pumps
EasyFit MXG Series: replace Sta-Rite Dura-Glas and Max-E-Glas pool pumps
EasyFit DYN Series: replace Sta-Rite Dyna-Glas pool pump
2. Select Residential (1 phase) or Commercial (3 phase) useResidential customers usually need just a 1 phase system.
3. Select Voltage you needIn the USA, residential customers can usually use any of the following: 115 V, 208-230V or 230V.
Options | Your Preference
4. Select Total HP you'd prefer
There is a complicated method for actually calculating the exact horsepower (HP) pump you need (which can be found on our FAQ page), but as a rule of thumb, most Residential customers with average pools will need our 1-2 THP pumps, which are our EasyFit Series II and III models.
5. Select Standard or Premium EfficiencyEnergy Efficiency is achieved by using the pump at different speeds for different functions. So to achieve efficiency, there are two features to choose: Pump Speed and Digital Timer. Rule of thumb: If you're a residential customer in the USA, with an average size pool, our EasyFit Series II or III, 2-Speed pumps with Digital Timer are probably the best option for you.
EasyFit Pump | Explanation Video
While we have pre-designed options to make it easy to simply "pop and swap"™ out popular Pentair, Hayward and Sta-Rite pumps,
the core of the EasyFit Pump series, is our base, universal pump model, which comes with all the attachments you could ever need
to replace ANY pump, usually without re-piping or re-wiring! Just watch this 1 min video...
EasyFit Pump | Installation (Easy Pop & Swap!) Video
Here is an example of the simplest 2-step installation, when you get one of our PNT, SUP, MXG or DYN series pumps
to replace a compatible Pentair, Hayward or Sta-Rite model. If you need more help, please reference our Downloads
page for the full Installation Manuals and instructions, and if that doesn't do it, please feel free to call our Technical Support.
EasyFit Pump | Installation (with Re-Piping) Video
Here is an example of a slightly more complicated installation, with the extra step of re-piping. If you need more help,
please reference our Downloads page for the full Installation Manuals and instructions, and if that doesn't do it,
please feel free to call our Technical Support department.
EasyFit | Series Description Sheets
The EasyFit pump comes in 5 series:
Existing Pump Replacement Series (SUP, PNT, MXG, DYN)
Four of these series are created with specific fittings to "pop and swap" out popular existing pump models from Pentair, Sta-Rite and Hayward.
Universal Replacement Pump Series (SPK)
The last of the series, the SPK Series, is our Universal Replacement Pump system which has multiple variations of fittings and risers, so you can make it work as a replacement for any pump!
Please click the link to the see the PDF summary of models and specs for each of the series models available:
EasyFit SUP Series
EasyFit replacement for Pentair SuperFlo and Hayward Super Pump
EasyFit PNT Series
EasyFit replacement for Pentair WhisperFlo and Intelliflo pool pumps
EasyFit MXG Series
EasyFit replacement for Sta-Rite Dura-Glas and Max-E-Glas pool pumps
EasyFit DYN Series
EasyFit replacement for Sta-Rite Dyna-Glas pool pumps
EasyFit SPK Series
EasyFit universal replacement pump
EasyFit | Series One-Sheet Summary
EasyFit Series - Summary Image of all 5 Series
EasyFit pool pump series, summary 1-page image of the Pentair, Sta-Rite and Hayward pumps the EasyFit replaces
EasyFit | Product Manuals and Specs
EasyFit Series - Product Summary (with specs)
EasyFit product summary with features, performance curve charts, and dimensional drawings
EasyFit Series - Product Manual (insert)
EasyFit product insert, a 9-page summary of important safety and operation instructions with a full parts chart.
EasyFit Series - Product Manual (full version)
EasyFit product full 44-page product manual with all safety, operation and maintenance instructions. Please review carefully.
Speck offers a limited 2-year warranty on all pumps. Please see the official details of the warranty posted in the EasyFit Product Manual (link above). The warranty information is in Section 4, Page 7.
Energy Star | Pool Pump Rebates
Save Money! Save the Environment!
- Did you know that your pool pump could be your home’s second largest energy user, adding about $500 every year to your energy bills?
- A pool pump that has earned the Energy Star:
- Uses up to 70% less energy than standard pool pumps.
- Saves you up to $350 per year in energy bills, and even more with a rebate (that's thousands of dollars over the life of the pump!)
- Delivers payback on your extra investment in less than two years.
Get the EnergyStar Facts
- For a quick overview of the EnergyStar program and how it can save you money while saving the environment, please see the Energy Star Pool Pump Fact Sheet for pool owners, contractors, manufacturers, retailers or distributors
What Type of Pool Pumps Quality?
- Energy efficiently mostly comes from using different speeds to perform different pump functions. So Single Speed pool pumps do not qualify, however most 2-Speed and Variable speed models do. Because:
- Two-speed models use a low speed for filtration and a high speed for cleaning.
- Variable speed models can be programmed to deliver the right flow for multiple tasks.
Energy Star | Find Your Rebate
Which EasyFit Pumps Qualify for the Energy Star Rebate?
- For the most up-to-date list of Speck EasyFit pumps that qualify for the Energy Star Rebate, check the Energy Star website page here:
List of Speck EasyFit Pumps - Energy Star Rated
Search for All Energy Star Rebates in your Zip Code
- Alternatively, you can search for all available Energy Star rebates in your areay, by checking the Energy Star website page here, and entering your Zip Code:
Search Energy Star Rebates - Available by Zip Code