Energy Star | Pool Pump Rebates
Save Money! Save the Environment!
- Did you know that your pool pump could be your home’s second largest energy user, adding about $500 every year to your energy bills?
- A pool pump that has earned the Energy Star:
- Uses up to 70% less energy than standard pool pumps.
- Saves you up to $350 per year in energy bills, and even more with a rebate (that's thousands of dollars over the life of the pump!)
- Delivers payback on your extra investment in less than two years.
Get the EnergyStar Facts
- For a quick overview of the EnergyStar program and how it can save you money while saving the environment, please see the Energy Star Pool Pump Fact Sheet for pool owners, contractors, manufacturers, retailers or distributors
What Type of Pool Pumps Quality?
- Energy efficiently mostly comes from using different speeds to perform different pump functions. So Single Speed pool pumps do not qualify, however most 2-Speed and Variable speed models do. Because:
- Two-speed models use a low speed for filtration and a high speed for cleaning.
- Variable speed models can be programmed to deliver the right flow for multiple tasks.
Energy Star | Find Your Rebate
Which EasyFit Pumps Qualify for the Energy Star Rebate?
- For the most up-to-date list of Speck EasyFit pumps that qualify for the Energy Star Rebate, check the Energy Star website page here:
List of Speck EasyFit Pumps - Energy Star Rated
Search for All Energy Star Rebates in your Zip Code
- Alternatively, you can search for all available Energy Star rebates in your areay, by checking the Energy Star website page here, and entering your Zip Code:
Search Energy Star Rebates - Available by Zip Code