EasyFit | Is this the Right Pump for You?Check the 5 key features on the right, do they match the pump model on this page?
(Quick Tip: Just check the TAGS below the Product Detail box at the top of the page. The TAGS will denote all the features of this pump).
- If your 5 options match the options of this pump, congrats, this is the right pump for you!
- If not, please click on our All Products page, and select the options you'd like on the left side in the Product Finder filter. The Product Finder will narrow down all our models to the one that's right for you.
EasyFit | Pump Features
Easy to Install
- The EasyFit pump series saves you time & money while making your life simpler!
- The pump allows a user to replace most major brands of pump without the need to re-plumb.
- Fittings & Risers to accommodate the following models (Hayward®, Pentair®, and STA-RITE®).
- This high-performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175°F.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- A full manufacturer two-year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
EasyFit | How to Choose your Pump
5 Key Pump FeaturesThere are 5 key features of a pump, some are pre-determined by your existing installation, while others you can choose as to your preference.
Here we just touch on each one quickly, and give "Rules of Thumb" but please read our FAQ & Reference page to get more details on each of these features and options.
Options | Pre-Determined By Your Setup
1. Select Brand you want to replaceIf you're replacing an old or damaged pump, and you'd like to use one of our easy "pop and swap" models, then you just need to match your current pump Brand to our EasyFit replacement series, which are:
EasyFit SUP Series: replace Pentair SuperFlo and Hayward Super Pump
EasyFit PNT Series: replace Pentair WhisperFlo and Intelliflo pool pumps
EasyFit MXG Series: replace Sta-Rite Dura-Glas and Max-E-Glas pool pumps
EasyFit DYN Series: replace Sta-Rite Dyna-Glas pool pump
2. Select Residential (1 phase) or Commercial (3 phase) useResidential customers usually need just a 1 phase system.
3. Select Voltage you needIn the USA, residential customers can usually use any of the following: 115 V, 208-230V or 230V.
Options | Your Preference
4. Select Total HP you'd prefer
There is a complicated method for actually calculating the exact horsepower (HP) pump you need (which can be found on our FAQ page), but as a rule of thumb, most Residential customers with average pools will need our 1-2 THP pumps, which are our EasyFit Series II and III models.